Saturday, February 26, 2011

A long time coming


    Through the encouragement of my friends, co-workers and a brand new cintiq I've finally started a blog to post my sketches and thoughts on art. Special thanks to Hans Ranum and Carlos Ortega for giving me that extra push and inspiration to get this started.

I waited four months for my new toy, but between work and wedding planning I haven't had much time to play. So last night I stayed up most of the night and just drew. I'm still getting used to it, but I have to say this new cintiq is amazing. It was a great night, I don't think I've drawn anything more than 3 heads tall for months. This sketch of my fiance is my favorite of the bunch. She doesn't know it, but she is greatly responsible for my renewed interest and passion for art. I can't thank her enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment